Commercial cleaning services are at the heart of our business. It is where we began and where we triumph. As you will no doubt know, a well-kept office and building makes for a healthier, safer working environment and has been proven to help minimise staff absences. We work closely with our clients to formulate a suitable cleaning schedule at hours to suit you, leaving you to focus on your businesses secure in the knowledge that your work environment will be kept to the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. Individually adapted schedules can include specialist cleaning such as keyboard and telephone sterilisation, to improve hygiene, especially in a ‘hot desk’ environment. We can also provide a washroom cleaning schedule with regular stocking of soap, paper products and other janitorial supplies.
How we work
We'll recruit, train, and make sure both management and cleaning staff are fully understanding of your specification and agreements of the contract before work begins.
- - Contracted in one place?
- - In-house cleaning team?
- - A one-off cleaning or project cleaning requirement?
- - We will perform an onsite survey to ascertain your cleaning requirements and send a proposal within two business days.
- - After agreement of the terms and conditions we can typically start work within two weeks.
Highly trained staff with industry-leading task specific training.
An area support structure capable of supporting your contract.
Regular site specific auditing at the agreed frequency.
High levels of insurance (10 million+).
Always at the forefront of innovation and process management.
JCD provide Daily cleaning to a wide range of commercial premises from multinational companies to smaller SMEs locally and is a integral part of what JCD does day to day; we’ve specialised in Commercial Cleaning Services for more than 30 years and have developed bespoke solutions for all our clients.
We clean across Kent, London & The South East for all types of single site and multi-site businesses that require anything from 10 hrs per week to 1,000 hrs per week.
What is the key to JCD Cleaning delivering excellent commercial cleaning services to our Commercial clients?
- Motivated Managers who are incentivised to deliver results.
- Attracting and keeping loyal and hardworking staff.
- Recognising and rewarding the cleaning staff for excellent performance.
- Regular Quality Assessment reports.
- An appreciation and respect for Health and Safety.
- Close customer contact.
This is the formula we aspire to in all our commercial cleaning contracts, and underpins our company culture daily.
But why is professional important to your business…Well did you know:
- The average employee loses nine working days a year to sickness, some of which may be attributed to a lack of workplace hygiene.
- A typical office keyboard can carry up to 7,500 bacteria at any given time.
- Viruses such as the flu can linger on unclean surfaces such as work desks or electronic equipment for 24 hours.
- 60% of absences from work illnesses are contracted from dirty equipment in the office such as e-coli, staph and bacteria.
- With 65% of office workers sharing phones and computers, and with a whopping 25,127 germs per square inch found on just a telephone, employers need to take cleanliness seriously.
If you and your business are looking for a no nonsense, cost competitive & result driven cleaning provider then look no further than JCD Cleaning.Enquire
Our Cleaning Packages
*Pricing is given as an indication and is subject to a full survey and proper quotation on application.
Need a bespoke arrangement of more than 70 hours cleaning per week? Scroll down.
Download our FREE BROCHURE
“Fantastic job, I would 100% recommend.
“Just had our first window clean excellent job! Thanks
“Chris and the team at JCD Cleaning, really understood what we needed and got to work straight away with ensuring our work space was kept in pristine condition.
We would highly recommend them.”
“Professional job completed, reasonable price, Chris was very polite and respectful of property, can’t fault the company, will definitely use again.